Starting an Order
- Ordering a product, chosen from amongst those in the catalogue, is made by adding it to the shopping cart;
- For some products, duly identified in the Online Shop, the purchase may be limited to a certain number of items;
- The Customer may cancel the order using the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - within 24 hours after Ocean Stitch has received the order confirmation. Your cancellation request will not be valid unless you specify the order number and customer name;
To place an order, you need to follow the steps below:
Methods of Payment
Products can be paid using different electronic methods such as:
- Payment via an automatically generated ATM reference, with an entity reference and the amount due, which is sent to the Customer (only for Portuguese banks or accounts);
- Credit Card (via PayPal);
- Bank transfer (order is only sent once the transfer of funds to our bank account has been confirmed).
Prices and Currency
- The prices listed in the Online Shop include VAT at the applicable rate in effect at the time of purchase, plus the related shipping costs, and are quoted separately before the final purchase validation step;
- The buyer assumes the sole responsibility for any other costs resulting from orders shipped abroad, in particular, customs clearance costs;
- The prices listed in the Online Shop are subject to change. Ocean Stitch reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice. However, once we receive the confirmation of your order, the amount due on it will not be changed;
- Ocean Stitch cannot be held liable for any changes in the exchange rates applied by any bank (in currencies other than the euro).
In an effort to make the purchase experience as simple as possible, we charge only a flat rate of 7.50 euros for all countries. If your order exceeds 100 euros, you will not be charged any shipping fees.
In Portugal orders are typically delivered within 5 working days after the payment date;
Delivery days are from Monday to Friday. Delivery is not available on weekends or public holidays.
Customers can have orders delivered to their homes or offices only. Delivery will take place during normal business hours. Thus, in order to facilitate the delivery, Customers are asked to specify their business address or some other address where someone will be available to receive the package.
Check Order Status
The Customer must check the status of the package upon delivery. If the package has been damaged, you should not accept the delivery. Once Ocean Stitch has processed the return of products, the amount paid for the purchase and delivery will be refunded to the Customer.
I have not received my order